We work super hard to make sure everything is perfect for you, but if you’re unlucky enough to receive a faulty product or you’ve simply changed your mind, no drama. We’ll try to make it as easy as we can for you.
Please contact us before returning your items. Simply drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for your return request and we'll be happy to help.
Eligibility for Returns
- Less than 30 days has passed since you placed your order.
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, sale items cannot be refunded.
The following are exempt from refunds:
- Gift cards
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Returns must be sent to the following address: 3203 Grindle Ct, Abingdon MD 21009.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Please see, we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.